Car for the following events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 16 comments
  • 878 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Hello everyone.

I need a good car for these events:

Group gt3 series (I have a Nissan r34 that worked in the gt5 races, and This one has the same Pp limit, so I'm guessing it'd do good).
All of the Super series.

What car did you guys use?
 
If you can handle it the Audi R8 team Phoneix. The car is really fast...if you can handle it though, but if you want a solid car M3 base model (slower than R8) is a solid car, same with the Mercedes Benz.
 
I need a new car for the event in IA events. I think the race is gt championship. It is one you can enter in right lower corner to unlock license for S events. I have full tuned 458 Italia and full tuned Mercedes vision gt. But Italia is not fast enought and mercedes is not handling very well. So i think about FXX. Is it good buy? I have only about 3.800.000 cr right now. Which car is very fast and have very good handling?
 
I need a new car for the event in IA events. I think the race is gt championship. It is one you can enter in right lower corner to unlock license for S events. I have full tuned 458 Italia and full tuned Mercedes vision gt. But Italia is not fast enought and mercedes is not handling very well. So i think about FXX. Is it good buy? I have only about 3.800.000 cr right now. Which car is very fast and have very good handling?
I think you can buy the pescaloro judd 05 for around that. It's a very versatile car, and good for a lot of events.
 
The R35 GT-R Touring Car is quite a beast. You can tune it to the neighbourhood of 800 or 900 BHP I believe, and it's 4WD so it's pretty easy to drive. I've only done the 24 minutes of Nürburgring though, but got an easy win on sports tyres.
 
I've used the FXX for pretty much everything.
People on here say that it's a handful, but I frankly haven't had any problems with it at all.
A detuned LMP is great for the 650pp races.
I use the 908(?) HDi fap.
 
Just finished up the I A races. Any suggestions for the endurance races? The Pescaloro and fxx should work well, right? Fxx for normal car events, and Pescaloro for the others?
 
Pescaloro for sure
Thanks. I figured it would be good on fuel and tires, being so light. What about when it takes a normal car? De tuned fxx or vgt?
 
Thanks. I figured it would be good on fuel and tires, being so light. What about when it takes a normal car? De tuned fxx or vgt?
I don't think the fxx is good and what the hell is vgt stand for viper gt?
 
I don't think the fxx is good and what the hell is vgt stand for viper gt?

Vision GT, you know, the Mercedes Benz VGT. Personally I used the Light Car Company Rocket which you can get for free by golding the first 3 Goodwood Festival of Speed time trials. That thing can reach 300+ MPH with only ~350BHP.
 
Vision GT, you know, the Mercedes Benz VGT. Personally I used the Light Car Company Rocket which you can get for free by golding the first 3 Goodwood Festival of Speed time trials. That thing can reach 300+ MPH with only ~350BHP.
Wow! 300 that crazy fast
 
the best combination for the S series are the rocket and RBJ.. non need to pit.. never ;)
 
Back