I think you can buy the pescaloro judd 05 for around that. It's a very versatile car, and good for a lot of events.I need a new car for the event in IA events. I think the race is gt championship. It is one you can enter in right lower corner to unlock license for S events. I have full tuned 458 Italia and full tuned Mercedes vision gt. But Italia is not fast enought and mercedes is not handling very well. So i think about FXX. Is it good buy? I have only about 3.800.000 cr right now. Which car is very fast and have very good handling?
Thanks. I figured it would be good on fuel and tires, being so light. What about when it takes a normal car? De tuned fxx or vgt?Pescaloro for sure
I don't think the fxx is good and what the hell is vgt stand for viper gt?Thanks. I figured it would be good on fuel and tires, being so light. What about when it takes a normal car? De tuned fxx or vgt?
I don't think the fxx is good and what the hell is vgt stand for viper gt?
Wow! 300 that crazy fastVision GT, you know, the Mercedes Benz VGT. Personally I used the Light Car Company Rocket which you can get for free by golding the first 3 Goodwood Festival of Speed time trials. That thing can reach 300+ MPH with only ~350BHP.
Wow! 300 that crazy fast
What is RBJ?the best combination for the S series are the rocket and RBJ.. non need to pit.. never![]()
Oh, ok. Thanks.red bull junior![]()