car games, one on one against AI why cant we choose what opponent to race against, grrrrrrr

England
southport
Ive noticed when playing single player you can choose ai opponents but you cant choose what car they drive, this is in all car games ive got...GT,Forza,Project cars etc etc

How hard can it be, I choose a car I choose one opponent, please let me choose what car to race against....unless i`m doing something wrong...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ive noticed when playing single player you can choose ai opponents but you cant choose what car they drive, this is in all car games ive got...GT,Forza,Project cars etc etc

How hard can it be, I choose a car I choose one opponent, please let me choose what car to race against....unless i`m doing something wrong...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
You can in AC but only in custom championship. You can also name them so I put the opponents as my friends and ex, always nice to ram an ex off track.

Last edited:

In assetto corsa you can, each ai, even the livery of each, in custom championship, pretty cool.

Assetto Corsa lets you do exactly what you want

The original Assetto Corsa didn't get much right (with the offline structure, physics were decent enough) but this they absolutely nailed, you could choose what cars the AI were driving, their liveries and even rename them to match the cars. Having a Clark - Lotus, Fangio - Maserati, Vettel - Ferrari, etc was a really nice touch.

Back