Car Gifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bystronicman
  • 21 comments
  • 5,142 views
Messages
534
Messages
Bystronicman08
Yes i know the game does not release for another week but i thought i could create this thread for those that want to trade pre-order codes with others.Or for those that wish to trade cars through the gifting option in the game(although we do not know how this will be implemented yet)
I figure it is better to have one central place for this topic instead of flooding the general discussion with this topic when the game releases.
 
Last edited:
This is a good idea.

I'm looking forward to this feature and am curious what cars people will swap. :)
 
Wonder if we can sell cars online?
 
Does anyone know how the gift feature will work in the game?I have not seen any info but maybe someone has.
 
Just for the record FM2/3 did not allow you to transfer cars like these, so it might happen with gt as well.
 
Just for the record FM2/3 did not allow you to transfer cars like these, so it might happen with gt as well.
your probably right

but i would be interested in trading my game-stop code for a best-buy one (either before use or the no no way)

(not 100% sure you can trade the pre-orders though... since you could trade yours delete the data including system and create a new game and re download your pre-order)

Wonder if we can sell cars online?
probably not it clearly states gifting
 
Last edited:
Yea this seems good but say down the line the car come available later. I can see how this can work but I don't think it would work well.
 
The question is what you can gift in gt5? In forza 3 you can gift, cars, tuning setups i think, liveries, photos, replays. I hope you could gift cars atleast and photos, since i really into photoshoot, cruising and stuff.
 
Looking for a monaro. Can trade a Toyota ft 86 concept 09.psn is gothenqcowboys
 
Todays my birthday. When I booted up GT5 in the main menu, I got a message saying happy birthday with a gift, a RUF Porsche.
What the hell, thought there will be no Porsche's in this game? Cool all the same:tup:
 
i am looking for a camaro iroc-z concept '88, anyone willing to trade?... if so add me, my psn id is melbinpop
 
All I can say is...wow.
 
Looking for an E55 AMG. Will trade for a fully tuned SLR McLaren(19 INCH WHEEL OPTION)
 
Oh alright, didnt realise everyone had it :L
 
Alright will do now

Accept friend request so I can send u
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I Want SILVER CHROME... I will trade anything I can for it. I need many so make an offer. ANYTHING you want.
PSNID: JONGREY

I have a 1000+ cars and 2000+ paints
 
I Want SILVER CHROME... I will trade anything I can for it. I need many so make an offer. ANYTHING you want. PSNID: JONGREY

I have a 1000+ cars and 2000+ paints

make a thread in the marketplace...
Welcome to :gtplanet:
 
Or just nab the DLC, and have you seen the dates on these???!!!!
 
Looking for series 2 s14 will swap 710hp r33 gtr or what ever you want. Name: Razrr_Edg3
 
RazrEdge
Looking for series 2 s14 will swap 710hp r33 gtr or what ever you want. Name: Razrr_Edg3

Try in the marketplace you will get more luck getting what you seek.

Welcome to gt planet.
 
Back