Car give away

United States
Colorado
Just Chyllan
Hey everyone, I'm selling my Xbox because I haven't had time to play it because I've logged 100+ hours at work for the past three weeks, so the last thing I wanna do when I get home is sit back down in front of a screen. Same reason I habent been active on here. So I figured I'd give my wealth away before its deleted, if I can before my Xbox sells.

So just reply if you want, and if I still have it Saturday I'll devise a way to give it out.

Cheers everyone, hopefully I'll be returning on FM5.

Sucks, I hope things smooth out for you. With the Durango on the way I guess it might be a good time to take a break, though.

I'd take some cars off your hands but I keep a trim and tidy garage so I don't really have "room." They'd be better off going to someone who just started or is still working their way up.

I wish you the best my good sir. I suppose I can take some cars to decrease your wealth on Forza

Sorry to hear that you'll be selling your xbox. I'll send you a FR in a few mins and you're more than welcomed to send me any car(s) you'd like. Thanks

Sorry to hear that you'll be selling your xbox. I'll send you a FR in a few mins and you're more than welcomed to send me any car(s) you'd like. Thanks

It's a bummer when something you have enjoyed for so long comes to an end.
If you care too send me anything you like.

gamertag: saskman2010

Thanks

Hey, my Xbox sold sooner than I anticipated so I didn't get to this. Sold it Friday night, sorry I didn't update this earlier, spent 13 hours at the office Saturday.

Wolfe I know how that is, I constantly clean up my garage and only keep my favs around.

Maybe later today I'll post a "Farewell" to all in the lounge for a final discussion before the FM5 comes out. Not trying to be overdramatic, but I like this community, FM.net and GTP are too large for my taste.

Back