Car hunting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaki
  • 9 comments
  • 784 views
Take a look in the marketplace trading thread. Most people will trade something with you. Some will want 0 miles and 0 changes, others will take anything off your hands for what you want.
 
You could get all the X1 colors if you want.
 
You could get all the X1 colors if you want.

Ya, ive seen alot of people doing that. I like the x1's just not that much.. I noticed there was some nissan road car that was a road version or a race car that was pretty cool, something neat like that.
 
You could collect all the Super GT's.
I really like them and am starting to collect them.
 
You could collect all the Super GT's.
I really like them and am starting to collect them.

OK everyone keeps talking about certain class's of cars.
Is there a thread somewhere that breaks the cars into classes?
 
You should collect the group C, Lemans GT cars and Rally Cars.
 
I saw you have these which I want:

Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89

And I have plenty of Super GT's, which you'll want ... Enough to give you a good start in your collecting. (PM me if interested)
 
Last edited:
Back