Car jumping on corners

• Thread starter kumak2000
  • 2 comments
Poland
Poland
Hi, so recently I decided to start for like 30th time Gran Turismo 2. Im playing american 1.0 version, and I have a question. Basically, how do I stop my cars jumping on corners? Really noticeable on Test Course with my Wiegert Vector V8. I am grinding towards either GT-One or Escudo. Can someone tell me what to do with the car just literally jumping on corners? Would really appreciate it

Hi, so recently I decided to start for like 30th time Gran Turismo 2. Im playing american 1.0 version, and I have a question. Basically, how do I stop my cars jumping on corners? Really noticeable on Test Course with my Wiegert Vector V8. I am grinding towards either GT-One or Escudo. Can someone tell me what to do with the car just literally jumping on corners? Would really appreciate it

Soften springs and dampers. If that doesn't work, raise ride height. Unfortunately this is a known issue with earlier GT games physics. Light cars don't like banking because the limitations of PS1 means the banking curve is not perfectly smooth. Unless the jumping makes you spin out of control, just ride it out.

Soften springs and dampers. If that doesn't work, raise ride height. Unfortunately this is a known issue with earlier GT games physics. Light cars don't like banking because the limitations of PS1 means the banking curve is not perfectly smooth. Unless the jumping makes you spin out of control, just ride it out.
That didnt work for me but what did was: springs on lowest, ride height on lowest and like camber or stmth like that on front 2.0 and back 4.5 I guess. Not at my laptop, but still thanks for the answer

Back