Car Key Files

• Thread starter Cottees
  • 10 comments
Cottees
I was looking at the game data for GTPSP, and saw these 2 files:

VOU06.EDAT
VOU07.EDAT

They are in /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/

From what I can see, 'VOU06.EDAT' is the GT by Citroën (SP Model) '08 (Yellow) and 'VOU07.EDAT' is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren(SP Model)'03 (Magmarot).

Can anyone with the same and different cars see what files they have?

Yep I have those 2 plus but i will assume the the others I.E Vou01 are the other cars because I have these others in the GT folder

VOU01
VOU02
VOU03
VOU04
VOU05

If you were thinking of copying the files to try and get all the cars I have been there and tried it.. and failed.

It is impossible to get the cars from another psn. There is a licence file corresponding to each car (PSP/LICENSE directory) and on the psp when you download content, it locks the psp to data from that psn. When you try to launch the game with data from another psn account it stops you.

If the PSP could have multiple PSN accounts stored like the PS3 it would be easy via sharing psn accounts.

If you were thinking of copying the files to try and get all the cars I have been there and tried it.. and failed.

It is impossible to get the cars from another psn. There is a licence file corresponding to each car (PSP/LICENSE directory) and on the psp when you download content, it locks the psp to data from that psn. When you try to launch the game with data from another psn account it stops you.

If the PSP could have multiple PSN accounts stored like the PS3 it would be easy via sharing psn accounts.

Then download the stuff on someone elses PS3 from US or UK or Japan Playstation Store and transfer to PSP :D

If you have the lead to connect PSP to PC / Laptop then you can use " Media Go " and download from this link

This is the pack for the US

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/add-ons/gran-turismo-psp-car-pack.html

nws12635901505656030.png

I am from the UK

In the US Gran Turismo® PSP Car Pack there is the Black Buggati Veyron shown in the picture above.

In the Europe Gran Turismo® PSP Car Pack is the Mercedes McLaren SLR Red with 5 Spoke wheels

In the Japanese Gran Turismo® PSP Car Pack I am not sure what exclusive download car they have can someone tell me please?

How many Countries and Continents exclusives are there for this game?

Last edited:
GT PSP for NZ here. I have these DLC cars:
  • Nissan GTR Spec V 09 Metallic Blue
  • Mercedes SLR McLaren 03 Magmarot Red
  • Ferrari Enzo Ferrari 02 Giallo Modena
  • Citroen GTbyCitroen 08 Yellow
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400 74 Arancio
  • Bugatti Veyron 16 4 09 Black

and these files on my memory stick:
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/PARAM.PBP
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU01.EDAT
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU02.EDAT
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU04.EDAT
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU05.EDAT
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU06.EDAT
  • /PSP/GAME/UCES01245/VOU07.EDAT

Just about everything else regarding signing/encrypting on psp has been hacked so it's kinda strange if there is no known way to do so with dlc. Try this tool that is known to work with games (not sure about content). Otherwise if you have access to another psp then maybe this could transfer the license.

OK thanks, I still don't quite understand how to do this.
Like transferring licences, my aim is to get all the cars like you have!
I want the Veyron

If someone could try and help with instructions preferably numbered like this, that would be very much appreciated.

1. You do this

2. You do that

3. Finally do it hard

Last edited:
Back