Car launched by...???

United States
United States
Ever have this happen? I'm doing the Gr. 1 enduros. Monza. I am in the Audi. Just after the 2nd chicane on lap 3, the car is launched in the air by seemingly nothing at all. Some piece of debris, I assume, lol, but I didn't see anything.

I missed GT 5 & 6 so I don't know when they started with the stuff on the track bit. Never had anything but cones in 4 and before and those didn't mess you up.

FlippinMercedesLeMans-vi.jpg

Ever have this happen? Some piece of debris, I assume, lol, but I didn't see anything.
Never had anything but cones in 4 and before and those didn't mess you up.

Do you have the braking marker cones on?

The cones in GTsport act as physical objects that can go both under and over the car. My experience is that hitting a cone that isn't standing straight up will more than likely go underneath and pop the car into a wheelie. :ouch:

Say you hit an apex cone, the cone is quite bouncy and will spring off all manner of objectes before inevitabley ending up back on the racing line waiting for you next lap .:scared:
When you come back around and hit it next lap, depending on how you hit the cone, you may either push it somewhere else, or it will send your car into the clouds, it's almost impossible to judge, with the outcome changing depending on what part of the car you hit the cone with and what car you are driving.:boggled:

Back