Car lineup??

  • Thread starter Thread starter chopperscfl
  • 2 comments
  • 512 views
Messages
28
I've been really busy with a family emergency and haven't been able to buy the game yet. Looks like I will tommorow. I've been reading a lot on the forum and I looked at the official car list that came out before the game. I have a question, and I'm not trying to complain, I'm asking seriously: The Pontiac lineup is exactly the same as GT4? No 6.0 GTO or G8? And is there really not a single GT500 or Cobra Mustang on the game? I see a few regular GT Mustang's (same body style at that) but not a single Cobra, and shockingly not a GT500. I can't really believe that so I'm hoping you guys have some other info for me, thanks.
 
There's the Holden VY SS which is what the the G8 was modelled after - not a bad substitue - just a real bugger to find in the used car lot. However there was a person in the aussie wants a holden thread who has a black one on offer
 
Can we start a petition to add GT500's? I don't know how that would work but I want it so bad. I'm not going to buy a Need for Speed game and I'm not going to ship my actual car to Germany to go around the Nurburgring. I just want one in the game. Actually, I would have 10. Perhaps an update like GT5 prologue had previously done to add cars.

I just started a thread which calls for users' most wanted car. If it blows up, we can tally up the results and send it to PD

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138231
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back