Car Loaning Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter stroker72
  • 7 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
67
Messages
Stroker72
Today I was going to loan a friend my Lambo. I had just bought a new Super Veloce so I went and fully tuned it and in the garage the share with friends icon was gone after tuning the car and before I tuned it the icon was there.
any input would be appreciated Thanks.
 
So what you're saying is, after tuning the car, the ability to set the car to Online was not there? Try exiting the garage and going back in.
 
You are probably still "in" the car. Change cars, then share it.
 
Ohh OK thats right I was still in the car didn't think about that. Thanks for the info
 
Hi there :)

Got a question re Car loaning :nervous:

Do you get the car 'returned' with extra kms/miles logged on the odo? :indiff:
 
I dont know this is my first try at loaning cars.
 
I confirm : no wear is put on the car.
 
Back