Car meets/ Party chat / Drag racing

Canada
Windsor Ontario
notes2828
What's uppp. So testing the waters here to see who would he interested in a Car meet where we will get a PSN Party chat going to discuss the game amongst other things as well. Show off your cars. And also line the strip for some solid Drag racing. All cars welcome. All countries welcome. All skill levels welcome. Just a room to chill. Relax. Make some friends and have a little fun while doing it. If I get enough interested I'll host the room every weekend for a few hours a night. Add me to PSN. Notes2828

What's uppp. So testing the waters here to see who would he interested in a Car meet where we will get a PSN Party chat going to discuss the game amongst other things as well. Show off your cars. And also line the strip for some solid Drag racing. All cars welcome. All countries welcome. All skill levels welcome. Just a room to chill. Relax. Make some friends and have a little fun while doing it. If I get enough interested I'll host the room every weekend for a few hours a night. Add me to PSN. Notes2828

Yeah i'm definitely down for this, ill try remember to add you when i get home but if you're on at the moment feel free to add me: thisbosscallum

Back