bmwisme Messages 268 Germantown, WI USA Messages bmw2sq Mar 19, 2011 #1 I just got awarded a VW Lupo something or other but didn't want a tinker toy VW so I sold it - now I realize there is a series just for these. Will this ever show up in the used car lots? Is there any penalty for not completing a series? Thanks...
I just got awarded a VW Lupo something or other but didn't want a tinker toy VW so I sold it - now I realize there is a series just for these. Will this ever show up in the used car lots? Is there any penalty for not completing a series? Thanks...
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under Mar 19, 2011 #2 It does show up in the used car dealer, but its not that frequent. There isnt a penalty for not completing the series, unless you consider a foregone Level 17 (or 12 or whatever it is) free car ticket a penalty.
It does show up in the used car dealer, but its not that frequent. There isnt a penalty for not completing the series, unless you consider a foregone Level 17 (or 12 or whatever it is) free car ticket a penalty.
-raVer- Messages 1,203 Mar 19, 2011 #3 The 1.4 lupo will do good in the the Lupo Cup raVer Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
T Tump3rO Messages 33 Messages I_Tump3rO_I Mar 19, 2011 #4 i have 2 vw lupo cup car and 1 vw lupo cup gti. I dont need those cars. Witch car you want? Add I_Tump3rO_I
i have 2 vw lupo cup car and 1 vw lupo cup gti. I dont need those cars. Witch car you want? Add I_Tump3rO_I
bmwisme Messages 268 Germantown, WI USA Messages bmw2sq Mar 21, 2011 #5 Tump3rO, thanks for the offer... I added you as a friend.
T Tump3rO Messages 33 Messages I_Tump3rO_I Mar 22, 2011 #6 I sent the car few hours ago. Do what ever you want to with it. BUT do not sell it at this time m8
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Mar 23, 2011 #7 Never sell a car, you never know when you need it. But you never know when a nice Finnish man comes to help Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
Never sell a car, you never know when you need it. But you never know when a nice Finnish man comes to help