Car numero uno

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 14 comments
misteruno1
Did not see a favorite car topic in search and would not have bothered but after cruising around town and flying down the highways in more than a few cars, I can say with certainty that this is my car numero uno.

The sounds are incredible in this thing. What is your numero uno?

I don't know if I have an absolute favorite yet. Here are my takes on some of my favorites though...

SVT Raptor: When tuned, this it's pretty fun to have a pickup that can pull like it does. I kept the stock engine in mine, I didn't like the GT500 swap.

GT500/Shelby 1000: I lumped these together because they are so similar. I think I like the Shelby 1000 a little bit more because it has slight better traction stock then a GT500 tuned to the same power level. Both are comically ridiculous when tuned.

Veyron SS: This thing is cartoonish fast, and tuning it only makes it more ridiculous. I find myself cruising in 4th gear or higher because 1-3 gears are so crazy.

Agree on the Raptor, it is fun if not overtuned. The Shelby is so overpowered that I have problems with it. I like the new Ferrari F12 too but the FXX has made me a convert.

The Audi RS4 with race air intake, exhaust, throttle bodies and cam. The sound is great and it tops 200, whilst being a588 and Quattro, so very handy for races.

For me it has to be one car. That car is my 1988 Lamborghini Countach. S700 specs it is just a beast

Can't say I have a #1 car, especially since I don't have every car in the game that I want. But one car that defenitely falls into my favorites is the Lamborghini Diablo SV. It's always been my favorite Lamborghini of all time. I just wish the Diablo GTR was in Horizon. But with the direction the DLC has been going, I wouldn't be surprised if it's added to the game eventually.

The Ferrari F40 Competizione is my favorite to blast around in. I've also had fun driving the Evo 6 and S2000 with the NSX TT swap.

Of the cars I use the most, the 22B STI is the one that can really do it all. Top end, twisties, gravel, drifting, etc. My real-life ride is EJ22-powered, so it works as a spiritual avatar, too.

I also have an E30 M3 with 5mph bumpers based on my old E30, a Subaru BRZ with Scion badges and front bumper ;) , and the handful of RR cars get a lot of playtime. There are some cars I haven't gotten to yet, but I drive a lot of cars frequently.

I did an S2000 with the NSX-GT engine, like JustChyllan, but it doesn't sound right.

I have a number of cars that I really like as well, 458, Aventador, Gallardo etc. but a recent tool around Bunker in the FXX really slammed the door for me, did not think it possible. :)

One car that defenitely falls into my favorites is the Lamborghini Diablo SV. It's always been my favorite Lamborghini of all time.

I agree, something about it's curved smooth lines. When i win the lottery I might have to buy one

The Noble M600 has also been one I find my self driving quite a bit. And I drive the evo 6 as my "spiritual avatar" like Wolfe because its the closest to my real life Evo 8 :lol: Havent played in a while, just havent had time.

Back