Car of the Week 228: COTY GTS Finale

• Thread starter Racer283
  • 3,110 comments
So it looks like the meet is getting pushed back a day, maintenance from 4AM to 6AM over here. :indiff:

D'oh!!! If its tomorrow I'll miss it, dont finish work till 6pm and given I just took a weekend off to race IRL I doubt asking for more time off will go down well. :indiff:

Check out my decal gallery, friends. I've uploaded and shared a COTW logo for all of you to use. Put that s**t on everything.

PSN: Rob_on_Drums
Friend request sent :cheers:

The E92 is simply one of the best cars i've ever driven in GTS. Beyond grateful at the fact that PD brought it back in all its Super Premium™ glory.

I have a problem with Bmw m3 coupe. Along with some other cars cant get Non-synchronous Sequential Transmission which leads longer time for shifting. Why every other car can get Non-synchronous Sequential Transmission while this cars cant?

Heya guys, so I'm working on something that I'll unveil fully once I've nailed down the design. But for now I need a bit from you guys.

Simply let me know which number you want, as well as a basic colour for yourself. (Nothing specific. Just "light green" or "yellow" or whatever, and I'll take care of the rest.)

I've taken dark blue, and I'm assuming Vic has shotgun on purple. Other than that let me know, either here or in a PM! :D

Cheers

Last edited:
gLHMriT.jpg

"Who put THIS sponsor on my Car?? CLARKSON!!!!!"
Top Gear Livery by TheUltrux
IMSA Livery by Si02-Todoroki
For many, the BMW M3 is synonymous with handling precision, and this iteration of the car does nothing to sully that reputation. Engine up front, power to the rear; it may be a simple formula, but the M3 shows how good it is when it's done right. The BMW dives into corners with aplomb and always feels connected to the road. This is going to be a short review just because I can't find any real fault with the BMW M3. It's a solid choice for many races at its performance level and would be a Sleeper if the M3 brand wasn't so well known among car enthusiasts.

Now here is where I would normally review the GT3 version of the BMW M3. Except that GT3 cars in Gran Turismo Sport now apparently have the braking power and cornering speeds of LMP cars, so I've had to cancel this section of the review. Instead, have this video of one of the best sounding races we've had in Car of the Week:

Does it matter if a number is already taken or just color?
Ideally the numbers need to be unique. Even better if you already have a personal number (like I got my 37) As far as colour, it's a bit looser because if for instance there's two people wanting green, I could always do a dark green and a light green.

@Nismonath5 Ok if possible I would like #13 as I've used that number on all of my cars and that's when I graduated from college. As for color blue or green.
Well since Ash already took 13, how bout something like 113? Or 133? Still got the 13 in there but its unique

Just thought I point this out, tomorrow is the update and it’s very likely according to the teaser photo that we’re getting a F1 GTR alongside the other cars so would it be wise to bring it along too? (Price dependent of course.)

Just thought I point this out, tomorrow is the update and it’s very likely according to the teaser photo that we’re getting a F1 GTR alongside the other cars so would it be wise to bring it along too? (Price dependent of course.)

Everyone keen for that?
If it's Gr.1 (Which would be the sensible choice but you never know) it'll probably be a million bucks, so shouldn't be too out-of-reach for most.

Everyone keen for that?
If it's Gr.1 (Which would be the sensible choice but you never know) it'll probably be a million bucks, so shouldn't be too out-of-reach for most.

In another post someone said it cost 1,750.000 in GT6

Everyone keen for that?

I really haven't been a fan of testing out multiple versions for COTW.
What will happen when someone picks the Mustang because there are 7 of them in GTS as of now.
Or even worse the Skyline GTR as there are 12 of them.

You see how it can get out of hand very quickly depending on the make and model.
That's just my opinion but I will leave that decision up to everyone else.

Back