Car offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crowftw
  • 11 comments
  • 761 views
Messages
387
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
CrowFTW
Hey! I have been messing about with my DB9 coupe and I think I have found a good set up for it and I am willing to share it. I am initially going to do a run of ten see how it goes. So i am offering a new DB9 with my set up on it painted Alpinweiss or Monaco blue. All I ask in return is a ticket/5paint per car.
Thanks Crow.
 
What kind of tickets are you looking for?
 
I'm game.Send F.R.
 
What's the specs like?
 
jcide
What's the specs like?

Hi it's just sport tune not a full racing set up it's about 550pp give or take once it's broken in.
 
Yes that be fine I really just want to know if the set up any good so forget the ticket mate it's free just give me feedback please.
 
Hi it's just sport tune not a full racing set up it's about 550pp give or take once it's broken in.

Cool, I prefer those over max tunes.
 
So you don't want the car then??
 
Crowftw
Yes that be fine I really just want to know if the set up any good so forget the ticket mate it's free just give me feedback please.

You sure? I don't mind sending you a ticket.
 
Ok thanks I'll send it tonight in a few hours.
 
Back