Car Pack DLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter penti
  • 3 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
2
Sorry for the noob question, but want to find out before spending money on the car pack DLC's.

Now I'm confused, would buying the car pack make the car available for PURCHASE in the game or would make the car available in your GARAGE?

'Coz I just updated and saw that the BRZ (and other car DLCs) is available for purchase in the dealership. Don't know though if I can or I get an error, made a new save with 0 level.

Does the same apply to the paint/item/track? Coz I don't see the new speedtest track available for testing..

Thanks!
 
For the car packs, both. You get a set and you can buy them.

Paint you get one set of and once they're used, they're gone. Race wear you get one set of (though they don't get "used up").


All the DLC cars appear in everyone's dealership, but you aren't able to buy them in-game unless you have bought the DLC pack in question and installed it from the GT5 main menu. The Speed Test track will show up as an icon next to the car dealers, the other tracks will appear in the Practice menu.
 
For the car packs, both. You get a set and you can buy them.

Paint you get one set of and once they're used, they're gone. Race wear you get one set of (though they don't get "used up").


All the DLC cars appear in everyone's dealership, but you aren't able to buy them in-game unless you have bought the DLC pack in question and installed it from the GT5 main menu. The Speed Test track will show up as an icon next to the car dealers, the other tracks will appear in the Practice menu.

So just to be clear, even though I see the cars in the dealer, I can't buy them unless I buy the DLC? And from there, I get the car in my garage AND be able to buy another from the dealer?

I guess it's good I just bought a psn card, just waiting for the code to arrive on my email. :)
 
Yes. The cars are contained in each update - what you buy is merely a code to unlock them for purchase (though you get a set of whatever you bought the code for too).
 
Back