- 1,838
Ok, here's what I went thru:
I used my Sauber C9 for the 150mile endurance with B-spec(need money but lazy)
I ran it many times raking in millions.
At the start, 1 was pitting at around lap 30. Then after a few races, 4 or 5, I changed the oil and discovered it lost a few ponies. Fine, I will still win because I won by 3-4 laps with full power.
So I entered the race again but now my car starts behaving strangely, the tire wear is very heavy, meaning I need to pit at around lap 25.
And the B-spec driver mysteriously slows down(i think because of spinning) and now I can only win by a margin of 1 lap.
Fine, maybe it needs chassis refresh. And oh yes, the refresh is available so I did it.
Now, I return to the race expecting to win comfortably, but no no no. My B-spec driver completely screwed up(he will speed up then slow down again, spiing again i suppose)
I guess maybe its a glitch, so I restarted my ps2. I entered it again but its still the same. I cannot win anymore.
Note: I always use 3 and overtake. and settings are the same. R1 tires too.
So any1 experienced this?
now, I sold my old C9 and got a new 1. I'll see if it returns to normal.....
I used my Sauber C9 for the 150mile endurance with B-spec(need money but lazy)
I ran it many times raking in millions.
At the start, 1 was pitting at around lap 30. Then after a few races, 4 or 5, I changed the oil and discovered it lost a few ponies. Fine, I will still win because I won by 3-4 laps with full power.
So I entered the race again but now my car starts behaving strangely, the tire wear is very heavy, meaning I need to pit at around lap 25.
And the B-spec driver mysteriously slows down(i think because of spinning) and now I can only win by a margin of 1 lap.
Fine, maybe it needs chassis refresh. And oh yes, the refresh is available so I did it.
Now, I return to the race expecting to win comfortably, but no no no. My B-spec driver completely screwed up(he will speed up then slow down again, spiing again i suppose)
I guess maybe its a glitch, so I restarted my ps2. I entered it again but its still the same. I cannot win anymore.
Note: I always use 3 and overtake. and settings are the same. R1 tires too.
So any1 experienced this?
now, I sold my old C9 and got a new 1. I'll see if it returns to normal.....