Car Polls Round 33: 2000 JGTC GT500 race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 16 comments
  • 5,056 views

Which car is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    63
  • Poll closed .

The87Dodge

(Banned)
Messages
3,183
United States
Seattle, WA
Messages
rizkeat
Thank you for your nomination, @All Your Base.

Here are this round's nominations:

2000 Honda NSX GT500 #8 ARTA Autobacs
2001ARTA.jpg


2000 Honda NSX GT500 #16 Team Mugen Castrol
latest


2000 Honda NSX GT500 #100 Team Kunimitsu Raybrig
NSX-jgtc-00-raybrig-600.jpg


2000 Lamborghini Diablo GT-1 GT500 #88 Nomad
latest


2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R GT500 #1 NISMO Loctite Zexel
LoctiteNismoSkylineGT-R.jpg


2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R #12 Team Impul Calsonic Kansei
NRR_GT0112.JPG


2000 Toyota Supra GT500 #36 Team TOM'S Castrol
765c66903a.jpg


2000 Toyota Supra GT500 #39 SARD Denso
attachment.php
 
NSX Castrol Mugen. But I'm betting the Supra Castrol is gonna get all the votes.
 
Voted for the Raybrig NSX. It's my all time favorite GT500 JGTC/Super GT car.
 
Last edited:
Diablo. By a long shot.

A LOOOOOOOONG SHOT.
 
Castrol NSX.

All the same to me, I don't watch this racing series.
 
MUGEN NSX

So many memories of GT3 with that car.
 
Raybrig NSX was always my choice in GT, so it's my choice here.
 
Supra #36, because it easily has the best livery.
 
Being American I don't really have access to this series outside of GT, so my vote's pretty much based on looks and the base vehicle. Close between the Calsonic GT-R and the Mugen NSX, but Mugen n'stuff.
 
Hard choice between the Autobacs NSX and Calsonic Skyline. Ended up choosing the NSX, based on style.
 
Team Kunimitsu is my favorite JGTC/Super GT team, so of course I'll have to go with the Raybrig NSX. 👍
 
I'm a sucker for Calsonic liveries (Yes, I know it's just blue).
 
Tough one, but as a long-standing ARTA fan, have to go for the #8.

Loads of cars missing though, Dome, Hitotsuyama, Nakajima, Hasemi, NISMO Castrol, Endless+Tsuchiya, LeMans, Take One, cdma One Cerumo, Matsumotokiyoshi TOM'S, FK Massimo Cerumo...
 
The Raybrig NSX is a really nice shade of purple. Therefore, it is the obvious choice.
 
Back