Which car is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
Thank you for your nomination, @MrWaflz55.

Here are this round's options:

2009 BMW M5 (E60)
image-jpeg.561881

2015 Subaru WRX-STi
image-jpeg.561882

2015 Tesla Model S P90D
image-jpeg.561883

2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400
image-jpeg.561885

2014 Aston Martin Rapide
image-jpeg.561886

2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolgio
image-jpeg.561887

2016 BMW M3
image-jpeg.561888

2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
image-jpeg.561890

2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Final Edition
image-jpeg.561891

2015 Audi RS7
image-jpeg.561892

I know you probably think I'll go for the Hellcat since I'm a Mopar guy and all, but my vote goes to the RS7. It has sleek, handsome looks, high horsepower, and handles much better than a Hellcat ever will.

I vote for the Tesla. Most practical of the group and the electric motors are much better than gas power for the environment.

Gotta go for the new Alfa. I can't quite put my finger exactly on why I love it so much, I shouldn't have any real connection to it, and yet it's very swiftly wormed its way into my heart somehow.

Screaming V10 engine in a practical, almost boring-looking four door saloon with a perfectly comfortable and usable interior.

All other answers are invalid.

Im torn between the Alfa and the Hellcat. Meh, I'll go for the Alfa 👍

So many desirable cars on this poll. Torn between the M3 and STI but I went with the latter because of the sheer grip. I would imagine the M3 is a better daily driver though.

In the end, I settled with the 2016 M3. Would probably be more fun to drive in terms of handling around a track than an M5, and I like the M4 a lot, so.

Went with the Lancer Evo because of my obvious bias towards that car. Loved it to death since I was a little kid, still love it today.

RS7 gets my vote today. Hellcat is nice, but it falls into guilty pleasure category for me.

Tomorrow would probably be M5, with Rapide a good Friday car etc...

I'm not into luxury or large cars either. Usually an Impreza guy, I don't really care for the styling of the new one. Evo.

Hellcat? What performance? All it does is spin its tires, most of the other cars here are faster to 60, I'm sure. Wanted to vote Audi, love the RS7, but if the vote is based on performance and not styling, how can it not be the V10 M5? It'll eat any other car here for breakfast around a track.

I missed the poll but would've chosen the E60 M5 out of all the options.

BUT the car I would actually choose isn't in this list and it is the Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG.

2008_Mercedes-Benz_CLS63_AMG_(_C219_)_-_USA_version_001_3533.jpg

Back