Car Polls Round 5: 1980's BMW-powered F1 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 9 comments
  • 1,323 views

Which car is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .

The87Dodge

(Banned)
Messages
3,183
United States
Seattle, WA
Messages
rizkeat
Thank you for your nomination, @lxmmy.

Rules of the Car Polls can be found right here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/car-polls-the-nominations-read-op.345377/

Here are this round's options:

1983 Brabham BT52
Brabham-BT52-1983-4.jpg

1986 Brabham BT55
Brabham BT55.jpg

1986 Benetton B186
Benetton-B186-(2).jpg

1986 Arrows A8
Arrows A8.jpg

1984 ATS D7
ATS D7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know absolutely nothing about 80'S F1 Racing, I am going to vote based on the livery. The Benetton has the best looking livery out of all of the options.
 
They're all the same to me, so I went with the last one, the 1984 ATS D7.
 
I know absolutely nothing about 80'S F1 Racing, I am going to vote based on the livery. The Benetton has the best looking livery out of all of the options.

Same here.
 
The first one, '83. Just because of the livery too. Simple and works.
 
Went for the '86 Brabham, has the best livery IMO
 
I went for the BT-52 (of Course :D), though I do prefer the reversed livery from later that season...

2252171345_14561e1804.jpg
76bb8faaf36229f5a363d1ef419be53b.jpg




Personally I hate the Benetton B186 livery... the engine cover is just so weak...

Theo-Fabi-Benetton-BMW-1986-fotoshowImage-f5d9ef75-333681.jpg
 
BT52, because Fila.

Yeah, that's not a nice Benetton. The B188 was the best year by far.
 
BT-55 because I think it looks mental.
 
Back