Car & race suggestions

• Thread starter SlickD
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa
Johannesburg
SlickD1987
I posted something a while back on a different group forum, and almost immediately got members shouting and screaming at me for "making new threads rather than just commenting on existing ones". I tried checking for any relevant forums, so please just excuse if im duplicating discussions had already.

GTS smashed alot of fans hearts when they dramatically changed things from the older GT's. Lesser customization options, lesser standard road cars, no more real 24Hr endurance races But with the updates that come through, we get countless cars (small hatches with 900cc engines, vw vans, slow pick up trucks,etc) that are of no true legendary value. Im probably guessing the reason to my next question will be "trademark rights/costs" but what about some legends below:

- BMW E34 / E39 / E60 / F90 M5 Competition
- BMW M3 CSL
- Mercedes E55 AMG / E63 S / C63 AMG / CLS 63 AMG / CL65 AMG / S63 AMG / etc
- Mercedes Black edition(s) (any)
- Ferrari F50 / 360 stradale / 430 / 575 maranello / 355 / etc
- Audi B5 (S4) / B7 (RS4) / RS6 / TT RS (not just the TTS currently offered)
- Mercedes ML63 AMG / Jeep Trackhawk or SRT8 / BMW X5 M or even X3 M or X6 M/ Audi Q5 RS / Lambo Urus / Bentayga / etc). Make a full SUV race series possibly, some snow/dirt included in the series
- Aston Martin DB9 / DBS / Vanquish (old & new models), V8 Vantage (older models), etc
- Jaguar XE SV project 8 / XFR-S /XKR-R / etc)

The list goes on but in truth yes a Le Mans built Mercedes would be better than just some standard production mercedes, but Gran Turismo was a game that not only prided itself on the best races/ widest range of cars, but also for making people feel like they were really driving the cars of their dreams. I drove an E60 BMW M5 from the last Gran Turismo and honestly, the way that V10 sounded, the way it handled for a 4 dr saloon car, the way the interior looked....I actually tried buying one a few months later. I loved that car, I loved that game, and even if they only add a few production cars to the list, Gran Turismo sport will still remain a Track racing car game, so they have nothing to lose
gt6 custom.jpg
gt6 lfa.jpg
gt6 mercs.jpg
nascar gt6.jpg
gt6 custom.jpg
gt6 lfa.jpg
gt6 mercs.jpg
nascar gt6.jpg

Last edited:
I posted something a while back on a different group forum, and almost immediately got members shouting and screaming at me for "making new threads rather than just commenting on existing ones". I tried checking for any relevant forums, so please just excuse if im duplicating discussions had already.
In this case there is literally an entire forum for suggestions for Gran Turismo:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/categories/suggestions.338/

However, please note that we only allow one suggestion per thread, rather than what's above, and very many of your suggestions have already been suggested so please search before you make a new thread in the Suggestions forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back