- 4,978

- Paris
So, that's the best picture available.
It's never been locked but thanks to my friend, it got locked due to the battery having died. He thought it's perfectly fine to leave the AC + car radio running whilst waiting at the airport for an hour.
The problem is: he is the most unorganised and dependent person EVER. He doesn't know where the papers for his car are or even the manual. So I'll make him get new papers but I'd like to help him unlock the radio as well. Any ideas? It must be the standard code, the car is a Renault Laguna 2001. Yet, haven't had any luck with google until now. :/
It's never been locked but thanks to my friend, it got locked due to the battery having died. He thought it's perfectly fine to leave the AC + car radio running whilst waiting at the airport for an hour.
The problem is: he is the most unorganised and dependent person EVER. He doesn't know where the papers for his car are or even the manual. So I'll make him get new papers but I'd like to help him unlock the radio as well. Any ideas? It must be the standard code, the car is a Renault Laguna 2001. Yet, haven't had any luck with google until now. :/