Car Recommendation.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMonster2
  • 4 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
98
United States
Naperville, IL
Messages
TheMonster21000
Messages
None.
Hello, I've seen video's of the Mazda 787B, and I think it looks amazing. I have the DLC bought where you get the Jaguar race car that seems like its from the same class, and I was wondering if i like the Jaguar if i would like the Mazda? I know it's probably worth the ingame money, but i'm not sure if it's really going to be that fun of a car.
 
If you like the Jag, you'll likely have fun with the Mazda. It was my first car used in that class.
 
If you like the Jag, you'll likely have fun with the Mazda.

Thanks, looking forward to saving up 3 million more credits to buy this car. :)
 
The sound is worth the price alone.
 
I messed about with a lvl1000 ticket, and got a 787B.

I stupidly ditched it and kept trying to get something else...
Big mistake, its one of the Top 10 cars in-game to drive.
Easily worth the money. :)
 
Back