Car recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomic8778
  • 4 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
6
Messages
atomic8778
I'm in the market to buy a new car, but I can't figure out which. I love my Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line, but the problem is that it handles like a son of a beach. I hear the R35 GT-R V-spec carves through corners like no other, and can still get down the line with easy. Then again, I also hear the same about the Viper ACR and the R8 5.2. I do need a car with great power but can still handle like no other. Which car would you recommend me spending my cash on? which is about 170,000 Cr, though i dont mind saving a little bit more for a better car
 
Buy the '07 GT-R, then spend about 100,000 on lightening it, and improving the drive train and suspension.

Or blow the whole lot on a Spec-V GT-R, with a few credits left over.

I'm biased, but for a good reason.
 
RE Amemiya FD3S + Soft racing tyres + stage 3 turbo + fully customisable 6-speed transmission = win.
 
Do the S License all gold and you get a free GTR SpecV '09!
 
I love the McLaren MP4-12C. I have a fully built Viper ACR but the McLaren feels much more balanced. It took a few laps of practice to get the suspension tuned to where I wanted it because I was getting a lot of oversteer at corner exit, mostly due to the power, but I've got it tuned to where I want it. The great thing is the price, which is around 225k IIRC. I bought the Murcielago LP670-4 SV since everyone was raving about it, but I don't think it's worth the money compared to the McLaren.
 
Back