Car Settings Spreadsheet Available

New Zealand
Auckland
blojoggs
Here is a spreadsheet I developed - quite happy to share...

You need MS Excel or Open Office to run it - Apache Open Office is a free download if you do not have Excel.

The main aim is to give it the feel and order as presented in GT6 and have it all on one printable sheet A4 size.
The settings have some multi-choice selections taking away the pain of typing it all out.
Copy and paste the final setup to share with GT friends online

Intentions are to improve it (as time permits) so feedback would be appreciated

Download file at bottom of this post

Revision 3 Sheet example:
GT6CarSetupRev3_zps675b43d5.jpg

Attachments

• GT6 Car Setup Rev3.0.xlsx
    43.9 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Here is a spreadsheet I developed in Excel, (you need MS Excel to run it) - quite happy to share...
The main aim is to give it the feel and order as presented in GT6 and have it all on one printable sheet A4 size.

I was getting on here to post my Shelby GT350 that is my first, just for kicks GT6 car. So finding this was perfect timing for me, thanks again btw.

As I have already utilized it there are only two issues I found, your parameter for Nitrous Power Boost Percentange kicks you back up into Nitrous Oxide selection so you cant actually input and your bottom right "notes section" runs out side its cell when you type in it.

And actually there was a 3rd almost forgot - not all cars have center differentials, as its more for 4WD vehicles. 0% needs to be an option under REAR instead of forced number % there besides that worked like achamp. Triple thumbs ups!

Thanks Psycho, appreciate the feedback.
I will be posting an upgraded file soon.
I will be trying your tune to tame my beast also...

...... File has now been updated and replaced on post #1

Last edited:
Excellent product, nicely done.

The worksheet is 100% compatible with Open Office v4.0.1. The only issue is you can't save as .xlsx, but it retains all original formatting as .ods or .xls file.

Here is a spreadsheet I developed in Excel, (you need MS Excel to run it) - quite happy to share...

GT6CarSetup_zps4d65b050.jpg
Very cool.

GT6CarSetup_zps4d65b050.jpg
Wow! Very generous and thoughtful of you my friend. I will wait until this one has been 'beta' tested :) and certainly utilise the new one when you are happy with it. Just what the doctor ordered! :cheers:

Nice job there. If you don't mind, I've made a small change by adding a list of the cars and adding categories for each cell. I then added a "vlookup" formula to the sheet so the car list can hold the settings and all you have to do is enter them there instead of creating sheets for each car. Give it a look and let me know what you think.

I put some values in under the Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA entry as an example.

Attachments

• GT6 Car Setup (rev1).xlsx
    103.6 KB · Views: 172
Nice job there. If you don't mind, I've made a small change by adding a list of the cars and adding categories for each cell. I then added a "vlookup" formula to the sheet so the car list can hold the settings and all you have to do is enter them there instead of creating sheets for each car. Give it a look and let me know what you think.

I put some values in under the Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA entry as an example.

Nicely done sportz!!👍
If others can test this new version out as well , I would like to submit this as an update

Nicely done sportz!!👍
If others can test this new version out as well , I would like to submit this as an update

I am using the sheet with the revision. It works great. The only change I made to it was to the spring rate cells. They rounded everything to whole numbers on the revisied sheet I downloaded and I wanted the ability to show two decimals. Everything else was perfect for recording my tunes.

Very nice, been looking for something just like this to use when I open up my new Tuning Garage. I don't have any sort of computer skills as such and this could be just the thing to keep everything looking neat and tidy. Many thanks for sharing this Flying Kiwi.

This is a very nice tuning sheet. Just need a place for the inicial final gear that you need to enter first .
Congrats.
Cheers Praiano, your feedback is much appreciated.
I will have a look at the gear set up and revise where necessary.

This is a very nice tuning sheet. Just need a place for the inicial final gear that you need to enter first .
Congrats.

Revised Tuning Sheet is now available, download HERE or at 1st post of this thread.

Some of the modifications are;
- New Drop-down GT6 car list
- Transmission section updated
- Differential section updated

Feel free to download, use and share

Hi Kiwi
IS there any chance you could email me this as an unprotected file.
I actually want to use it for sailing but its got the basics of what I'm looking for
Cheers Patto

Hi Kiwi
IS there any chance you could email me this as an unprotected file.
I actually want to use it for sailing but its got the basics of what I'm looking for
Cheers Patto
Did you try pressing the attached file at the bottom of the first post? Because I just tried it and it worked.

yes I've downloaded the file but I cant change any of the cells. Thats Why I want an unprotected file so I can Change it

yes I've downloaded the file but I cant change any of the cells. Thats Why I want an unprotected file so I can Change it
That's odd, I opened it in excel and it works just fine.

Kiwi hasn't logged on since 2015 so I don't think he's going to get your message.

That's odd, I opened it in excel and it works just fine.

Kiwi hasn't logged on since 2015 so I don't think he's going to get your message.

Yeah just was hoping.
I want to change things like the cars in the drop down list but can change any of them. Can you?

Back