G GTRManJosh (Banned) Messages 86 Messages Milkybargamer Oct 28, 2012 #1 I just started out again on GT5 and would be grateful if someone would share a good car with me online so i can get money or give me a car they no longer use if you want thanks
I just started out again on GT5 and would be grateful if someone would share a good car with me online so i can get money or give me a car they no longer use if you want thanks
BobbyBRAKEaNek Messages 1,469 Newnan, GA Messages BobbyBRAKEaNEK Oct 28, 2012 #2 What car do you really want and the pp level and I'll hook you up for the free, free.
G GTRManJosh (Banned) Messages 86 Messages Milkybargamer Oct 28, 2012 #3 well im not bothered as long as it isnt slow a veyron is good or anything like that
gamerdog6482 (Banned) Messages 6,233 Venom, USA Messages Gamerdog6482 Oct 28, 2012 #4 Because you are new, I'll give you a McLaren MP4-12C OR Ford GT '02. Your choice.
G GTRManJosh (Banned) Messages 86 Messages Milkybargamer Oct 28, 2012 #5 mclaren mp4 would be good cheers
BobbyBRAKEaNek Messages 1,469 Newnan, GA Messages BobbyBRAKEaNEK Oct 28, 2012 #6 GTRManJosh well im not bothered as long as it isnt slow a veyron is good or anything like that Click to expand... add thaSTIGroe and I'll send you something, plus I have some good cars on share. I'll put an X1 for share also.
GTRManJosh well im not bothered as long as it isnt slow a veyron is good or anything like that Click to expand... add thaSTIGroe and I'll send you something, plus I have some good cars on share. I'll put an X1 for share also.
gamerdog6482 (Banned) Messages 6,233 Venom, USA Messages Gamerdog6482 Oct 28, 2012 #8 GTRManJosh mclaren mp4 would be good cheers Click to expand... All right, I'll send you a green McLaren MP4-12C '10 on November 3rd or 4th. 👍, and welcome to !
GTRManJosh mclaren mp4 would be good cheers Click to expand... All right, I'll send you a green McLaren MP4-12C '10 on November 3rd or 4th. 👍, and welcome to !
BobbyBRAKEaNek Messages 1,469 Newnan, GA Messages BobbyBRAKEaNEK Oct 28, 2012 #9 894hp Schulze N24 '11 GTR sent, enjoy.
G GTRManJosh (Banned) Messages 86 Messages Milkybargamer Oct 28, 2012 #11 also be good if anyone has a car i could borrow for the seasonal events so i can get in the top 3