My questions are about the car sharing function..
It's a good idea, but after searching the site and google I couldn't find answers to my questions..
For my shared cars, if they are borrowed, does it put miles on the car? does it contribute to needing an oil change,? does it drop the BHP?
I was testing and could borrow a friends car and run races in B-Spec,, does this mean that potentially someone could borrow my car then run a 24 hour le mans with it?
Can more than one person borrow a car at a time, and if they miles are added then will it collect them all?
Hope someone knows, thanks
It's a good idea, but after searching the site and google I couldn't find answers to my questions..
For my shared cars, if they are borrowed, does it put miles on the car? does it contribute to needing an oil change,? does it drop the BHP?
I was testing and could borrow a friends car and run races in B-Spec,, does this mean that potentially someone could borrow my car then run a 24 hour le mans with it?
Can more than one person borrow a car at a time, and if they miles are added then will it collect them all?
Hope someone knows, thanks