Car Soccer (Come one, come all!)

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
I know there's a thread on this already, but that's merely discussing the video that was found on Youtube, I actually want to set a game (or several) up with a couple of people here.

If anyone is interested, and I hope plenty are, say so and I'll get something sorted out for next weekend (or maybe this weekend, depending on availability of whomever shows interest). If you haven't seen the video, or are wondering what the hell I'm on about...have a look.

Last edited:
Alright, so there's one....and just so everyone knows what they'd be getting into, I'll explain a little bit.

There has to be a minimum of 5 players; two per team and the last player will be the ball. We're only working with odd numbers here, so, we can do 3 people but I'd imagine that would get boring very quickly. But for the sake of being fair, a total of 3, 5, or 7 people are needed to play the game. Team A and Team B will be different colors (to be decided by either a vote, or the team captain). Mics aren't critically required, but they are more then welcomed so we can talk trash, plot, etc... and I'm not even one to actually use a microphone, but since I have a new one might as well use it at least once. :P

You can see from the video how one team would score over another; whomever the ball is would be required to keep the scoreboard seeing as he/she would be doing nothing but being "kicked" around. The scores would be given after the game has ended (ending scores would either be 10 or 15). The vehicles to be used are any of the SUVs featured in the game, one vehicle per team (i.e. Range Rovers vs. Porsche Cayenne turbos, etc...), the ball can be any car of choosing between F and D classes. Seeing as this would be the first game, I'll be the ball to get things rolling....no pun intended.

Alright, we've got two now. 👍

Need 2 more participants, at the very least.

I would love to do this. Thought of this clip when I read your post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZs3mjGlQU

Saw a video by another guy too. And I can be the ball. Sometimes....... I have a crude soccer design that you can paste on your car. Will upload it to my SF. Free to anyone. It's an F class car. Forget which one. I'll do it tonight after work.

It's a Ford Fiesta. Search for designs>>GTPSOCCER

GT: oldmodelt
best times: 12-2amCDT - GMT-5

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back