Car sound

• Thread starter Dess81
  • 7 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
I don't know how is the real races cars sounds. But car sound in GT7 and Assetto Corsa Competizione are very different. Do you like sound in GT7? Is it realistic?
I think that sound in Assetto Corsa Competizione more loud and clear and it more muffled in GT7. But maybe in cockpit it should be muffled.

The more realistic is Assetto Corsa. From pretty much every view (Cockpit and Chase Cam).

Gran Turismo 7 has nailed so far a lot of the car sounds, and they are even more realistic from the cockpit view. However, there are still some cars that need to be tweaked.

The most prominent car that absolutely needs to be tweaked is the Porsche Carrera GT. The car sounds more like a Gallardo 5.0 than a Carrera GT.
The CGT in GT7 is massively lacking that high pitch howl that is so unique about that car and that pretty much every car enthusiast absolutely loves.

Not to mention that it is one of the best sounding cars ever.

But then, you have other cars like the 787B which are almost identical to real life and are a joy to play with thanks to that.

Assetto Corsa is still the king.
Gran Turismo can contend itself in 2nd place, it has improved massively but needs more work on some cars.

Last edited:
The most prominent car that absolutely needs to be tweaked is the Porsche Carrera GT. The car sounds more like a Gallardo 5.0 than a Carrera GT.
The CGT in GT7 is massively lacking that high pitch howl that is so unique about that car and that pretty much every car enthusiast absolutely loves.
When I drove it and heard what it sounded like my thoughts were I must have gotten the cars mixed up, isn't this supposed to be the car that rivals the LFA in sound, sure as hell doesn't sound like it.

When I drove it and heard what it sounded like my thoughts were I must have gotten the cars mixed up, isn't this supposed to be the car that rivals the LFA in sound, sure as hell doesn't sound like it.
The car in the game doesn't sound like it does in real life, unfortunately. It needs to be fixed for sure.

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has a very good accurate sound of the car.

And btw, the LFA is the best sounding road car ever... Even better than the Carrera GT.

The car in the game doesn't sound like it does in real life, unfortunately. It needs to be fixed for sure.

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has a very good accurate sound of the car.

And btw, the LFA is the best sounding road car ever... Even better than the Carrera GT.
That's what happens when you stack quad tailpipes lmao..

Back