I was wondering if there was a list with all of the cars and their specs.
If not I was thinking about putting together a table on one of my websites with all of the car names and then let users of the site fill in the rest. Anyone would be able to register as a user.
I was thinking I would put a confirm button next to all of the entries so that if some information has been entered and if you agree with it you can click confirm and if you dont you could click disagree. The number or confirms and disagree would come up next to the entry.
Possible columns for the table I was thinking about would be: Car Name (this one would not be editable by normal users), normal specs such as weight, hp, drivetrain, ect, fully upgraded hp, turbo (yes, no), fully upgraded weight, ect.
How many people here would actually contribute to this chart if I was to put it together?
If not I was thinking about putting together a table on one of my websites with all of the car names and then let users of the site fill in the rest. Anyone would be able to register as a user.
I was thinking I would put a confirm button next to all of the entries so that if some information has been entered and if you agree with it you can click confirm and if you dont you could click disagree. The number or confirms and disagree would come up next to the entry.
Possible columns for the table I was thinking about would be: Car Name (this one would not be editable by normal users), normal specs such as weight, hp, drivetrain, ect, fully upgraded hp, turbo (yes, no), fully upgraded weight, ect.
How many people here would actually contribute to this chart if I was to put it together?