- 2
Hello, im a little new to gran turismo and i need some help.
I have no idea what I should look for when i buy a new car. for example.What is torque? Should a car i buy have as much as possible or little as possible torque? RPM, should my car have as much RPM as possible or as little RPM as possible? Another confusing thing is that RPM appear in two places! both behind Horsepowers and behind torque.
. Ide allso be happy if someone could explain differences between 4wd FF, and RR (drivetrains) etc. I know that 4wd is 3 wheel drive cars and MR is back wheel cars whith a mid placed engine or something. but how will this affect the cars preformance on the road?
I have no idea what I should look for when i buy a new car. for example.What is torque? Should a car i buy have as much as possible or little as possible torque? RPM, should my car have as much RPM as possible or as little RPM as possible? Another confusing thing is that RPM appear in two places! both behind Horsepowers and behind torque.