Car Stat List?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaster83
  • 3 comments
  • 657 views

Jaster83

(Banned)
Messages
118
I'm looking for a car stat list that has info like wheelbase and stuff like that... all the info you see on the "Spec" page of a car... anyone know where I can find one?

(I've been searching the forum for a while now.. I saw one a couple of days ago but I didn't snag it, and now I can't find it again...)

Much appreciated,
Jaster
 
Thanks, I found that while I was searching, but I need something I can print.

Very very cool though, it will definately come in handy, added it to my favorites 8)

This is kinda what I want the list to have:

Name, Base HP, Base Torque, Weight, Height, Width, Length, Aspirition, Drivetrain

basically exactly what it says on the spec screen of any given car

--Jaster
 
Well, I built the damn thing. A printer friendly version wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll work on it.
kideng
 
Back