Car Testing

Messages
3,530
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Starky513
hello everyone, who is intersted in getting a few guys and alot of stock supercars and doing a series of tests to them to see what the all round best supercar is, like long range drag racing, top speed, and a few circut races, all will be done in a lounge and optimally would be captured to put on youtube!! anyone interested? I already have 1 person helping
 
This seems really interesting but what timezone are you????
 
I'll like to help. I have a HD PVR atm but need a new pc so I can use it. I'm going to do commentaries about the ups and down about the cars.
 
It sounds really interesting. I`ve done some testing work by myself already, but not with stock cars.

I tested several tuned supercars (575PP, sport soft, all aids off, realistic track surface) and came to the conclusion, that the 458 Italia is the best road car in this game.

At Suzuka, I did a 2:05 with it, a 2:06.2 with a Audi R8, a 2:07.2 with a MP4-12c and a 2:07.5 with a Gallardo.
 
alright well imglad its sparked an interest, if im not mistaken im 7 hours behind GMT but we can work somthing out, everyone add me on psn with a msg so i know who you are :P
 
Sounds interesting! Count me in! I'm guessing your PSN is the same as your GTP ID...?
 
ill help, i have a fare bunch of unadulterated supercars. I much prefere the idea of people racing them stock than supertuned.

edit, add me
 
Back