car ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter takeshiRejs
  • 5 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
65
Messages
TakeshiRace
hi everybody
i have two accounts and im sending level ticket to other account to find mines evo
and i made backup save and clicked to community and retreived 9 tickets , they moved to dealer and i opened them.After that I still no found evo and turned off the game, then USB trick with save and try again. But when i choose community and then try to retry ticket it doesnt work,but i can do nothing,also i cannot delete it,I dont know if in future can I get any other ticket ? this is totally failed and I donť how to fix it ?
 
I think you've done it wrong. :lol:
You:

1. Backup your main data. (Where the tickets COME FROM).*
2. Send the tickets to the 2nd account then load your 2nd account.
3. Receive the tickets (so they're in your car truck)
4. Quit game and backup
5. Open the tickets and If they don't give a Mines, quit and reload data.
6. Repeat Step 5.

*7. Every day, you can continue re-loading the data on your MAIN account and sending tickets over.
 
Last edited:
yes yes
since today i know what to do:)
but i have on my account 8 messages and this tickets i cannot delete or retrieve it , nothing to do with them,so is there any suggestion ?
 
Sounds like you have a hanging old image of previous inbox receipt. Send a museum or paint chip to that account and receive. Should clear out the box in the Community Box.
 
today i sent one ticket and in community box I received all 10 tickets,situation is ok,Im very glad :sly::sly:
 
Glad things worked out for you. ;)
Sorry for over-complicating things. :p
 
Back