Car to use for 500 hp online racing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mastashake15
  • 27 comments
  • 1,402 views
Messages
86
Messages
Mastashake15
Hi, I race in a lobby with a group very often that use 500 hp street cars on Nurburgring. The HP is set to 502, but sometimes up to 532 or 542. The minimum weight is 1100 kg. I have used the BMW M3 '07, but it is too heavy. I tried severel 350z's but they just didn't handle the way I wanted them to even after tuning. Right now I am using an RX7 but I just don't like that car in general.

I need a FR car that weighs between 1100-1250 that can handle well after tuning on the Nurburgring track. I want a car I can push through corners without being scared it will spin out. I also know about the '03 BMW M3 in used cars but the host uses that and I don't want to use the same car. Any suggestions?
 
Pick one of the Imprezas if 4WD is allowed.
 
Last edited:
98 Audi S4 can be tuned to about 550bhp and weighs approx 1250kg's - its 4WD - it's a natural competitor to the M3. It's a little understeery but can also be drifted accordingly.
 
I appreciate the replies but I was looking for rear wheel drive cars only, for some reason I just really hate to drive 4WD cars. Don't know why but they just feel really wierd to me.
 
What kind of laptimes are the guys running that you're having trouble handing with?

The Nismo is FR and I at 530hp I can run under 7'00 with it.
 
The fastest guys usually do about 6:50-7:00, with the slower guys running anywhere from 7:10-7:30

I have the Nismo you're talking about and it runs good but I'm looking for something with a little more "oomph" if you know what I mean
 
Try the C5 Z06 from the Dealership. You'll definitely have to tune it to your liking, but it handles the Ring great and has plenty of V8 American tourque.

The 96 Supra RZ from the UCD is also a great car right out of the box, will need a bit more power though.
 
Depending on the quality of your competition, you may want to try something a bit down on power, like an '06 S2000. You can driver more aggressively into the corners to take advantage of drafting exiting them, while also providing yourself with a challenge.
 
I run in a league with about the same requirements... I'll recommend the Nismo too, pretty hard to beat. I do sometimes use the Honda NSX LM Road car also.
 
which m3 is he using? there is two from ucd, i prefer the csl, i think its way more manageable.
 
I run in a league with about the same requirements... I'll recommend the Nismo too, pretty hard to beat. I do sometimes use the Honda NSX LM Road car also.

i second that the nsx lm road car is awesome but some people dont accept it as a legal road car ... so maybe you try the nsx type R 1100kg 390kW+
 
Id say any S2000, but mostly the Amuse non premium ones that sit right around that HP
 
i second that the nsx lm road car is awesome but some people dont accept it as a legal road car ... so maybe you try the nsx type R 1100kg 390kW+

Some people don't accept that man actually walked on the moon either :dopey:

More than likely the same people, lol.
 
M3 csl, around 470bhp and rs tires.

pm me or add me for the setup

psn waboo
 
Tried the High Performance Racing G35 and like it a lot, problably going to use this one for a while. Thanks for all the replies guys.
 
I thought about that one, but don't really like it myself.
 
Try a GT500 Super GT. They are good all-around vehicles.
 
Dodge Viper SRT-10 and Corvette Z06 with weight reduction are pretty good. So is the 430 Scuderia.

The RX-7 will probably be hard to beat in terms of power to weight ratio, though it doesn't have as much traction as the others I mentioned unless you're on racing tires.
 
Lotus elise 111r if you've not tried it yet.
Tuned it goes like a rocket!
 
I have a 497 HP M3 CSL for these type of races. It's a blast to drive.
 
Cusco Impreza with varying degrees of NA/turbo'd up the arse depending on how competent you are.
 
Street car wise the Nissan GT-R '07 sounds good. Just throw some sports softs on it and it's good to go.
 
Evo IX with the RM or with out will run really well. Stable and smooth car. Makes 527 with all parts and broke-in. Weight on RM is under 1100 but stock body is over 1100 a lil.

Also the Subaru 22B would lethal little car to try.

ZZII is fast too.

I prefer the GT500 cars myself.
 
Back