Car Tune Setup Index

I appreciate your effort jeremy_craig, this forum is indeed confusingly. At least tuning garages should become a sticky.
I like to visit every tuner each day to look for something new, but it has become more and more unclearly and this won`t get better in the future.

I think the mods should post a sticky that tells people to use the "Advanced Options" underneath the search bar, then search for your vehicle within the GT5 tuning forum only (8th or so down from the list of forums on the right).

i gotta admit.. i LOVE the zonda and the furai!!!!!

EVEn tho the zonda handling is just absolutely horrid, the furai is soooo zippy i love it!!!! i cant believe im addicted to this game ^^

i went the other route spending tons tons tons of money... went to b spec first then 1 spec.... now i have 27 25 and 3 lower lvls b specs.... and a spec almost to the lvl 17!!!! thats where fun begins..... LIKE THE WIND?!?!?!?

i just posted them i didnt make them so i really dont know, mainly for all around overall performance i guess. i was just tryin to put some different tunes out there but i'll let everyone do all the researching and find their own tunes.

This forum sucks and has no direction or organization

More like you suck and need something to bitch about.

Your an arse!:D

Don't be mad cause your sorry little extreme performance website was a big flop and all your tunes suck and aren't even real tunes. lol.

Oh buddy, I don't get mad. I don't have time for that stuff. Flop is a point of view.

My tunes are in good hands. I have tunes in various games, across several gaming platforms. Many in the top 100 leader boards. The funny thing is, you may even have my tunes and not even know it... ah, or know what to do with them, LOL. I've been tuning for way too long to take any crap from the likes of you.

So, it's time for you to man-up! and put your money where your large mouth is and show some of your tunes!!!:dunce:

See, you run around this site, trolling all day, bad mouthing other folks work and then collecting tunes from others to form some kind of "oh, look at me I have tunes for you". What you are is a scavenger! Yes you heard me!

SO, let's man-up show some of your fancy tunning then. Okie dokie!
I am waiting!

Hi there,

I keep seeing the "use the ZR1 RM" on a million threads and so i bought one, but mine is fully modded and just 824bhp at 1100kg.

I modded it first fully foolishly and then did racing modifications (first car i had done) and then switched everything back up again, but still can only muster 824bhp.....

am i missing something?

Back