Car tuning in Free roam

• Thread starter nomad89
  • 8 comments
Poland
Poland
Hello everyone,

I've recently aquired Forza 7 and I've got a simple question.

I've played a lot in Forza 3 and 4 on X360 and the situation which I'll write below never happened.

Could you tell me if it's possible to customize and make tuning (rims, spoilers, colours) of your car in free roam -> I pick the car, pick the track, colour and tune my car and just drive (alone).

As far as I get in free roam I can only "rent" a car which make unable to tune or paint the car. And I'd like to choose any car I want and customize it and afterwards drive, just like in old Forza's
Can anyone help me with it?

I've really appreciate it.

Thank you :)

You can only upgrade and tune a car if you have it in your garage (i.e. you've been gifted it by the game or bought it with in game credits)

Hmm,
So in my opinion is not fair.
According to what you write - I can change rims, colour etc only in car which I buy?
Are you aware if there are some trainers / cheats (on PC) which allow us to for example buy or aquired all cars?

That will get you booted very quick I'd imagine. It's not hard to get credits, just set the races to long, the credits roll in and you get given cars for leveling up which you also do quite quickly on ten lap races.

Are you aware if there are some trainers / cheats (on PC) which allow us to for example buy or aquired all cars?
Trainers will get you permanently banned from the game, Microsoft has anti-cheat tracking built-in and anyone caught using them gets punished.

I heard that you only get banned when you'll try multiplayer, free roam isn't multi?
You heard wrong, You will get banned for cheating when you are cheating, trainers especially are a big no no stay away from them at all costs.
If you are connected to the internet they can tell you are cheating and if you are not connected then you can not play the PC version at all so...

Play the game, buy or win the cars you want then customize them as you wish

Back