Car Tuning & Setup saving?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oner
  • 3 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
156
United States
Gulf of America! ~ Ex NY'er (Bx)
Messages
Oner
Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this topic so please direct me to a thread if there is one.

Would anyone happen to know if there is this option within GT5? "Savable" files/pages or whatever for each cars specific setup for each specific track and/or anything as such? Or do I have to stick with the old trusty paper, pen & Tuning Record Sheet/Book?
 
I want this, and I want more. I want these files to be sharable.
 
It would be nice if we could name our saves. In gt4 i couldn't remember which setup was for drift, which was for windy tracks, highspeed tracks etc.
 
I have heard that if you give a car to a friend, the setup you put on it does with it. So when you trade/gift cars, you are also giving a setup, which I find more valuable if it is good.
 
Back