car unveil - what GT Sport car is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kano Manel
  • 27 comments
  • 2,472 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
483
United Kingdom
London
Please, allow me to propose a little identification game here. A new neighbor moved to the building, and covered his car. I think I know which one is, but I thought it would be fun to test the community.

Since this community is able to identify the vehicles pretty quick after Kaz's tweets, I reckon you will find this actually easy.

Can you tell what car (which is included in GT Sport) is this?

IMG_20181204_104615345_HDR.jpg

Another one?

IMG_20181204_104649928_HDR.jpg

And a third one (a bit shaken, sorry about that)

IMG_20181204_104720355.jpg

What car is this?
 
Last edited:
This reminds me of the Guess That Car thread from both GT5 and GT6 sub forums.
 
I think I made a mistake, this one is not in GT Sport, right?
 
First picture looks like baby lambo.
 
The lateral is quite significant, it almost makes the third picture unnecessary.

But... the back could be the 438, and the lateral could be 599 GTO.

Perhaps is not that easy after all :D
 
Last edited:
The lateral is quite significant, it almost makes the third picture unnecessary.

But... the back could be the 438, and the lateral could be 599 GTO.

Perhaps is not that easy after all :D
It's a Ferrari F430. (Not Scuderia)
 
It's definately a 430 and it's not in GT sport
 
Yes, my bad, is not in GT SPort (apologies, mods).
Someone just told me in private that the 430 is to Ferrari what the Boxster is to Porsche. Is it a poor man's Ferrari?
 
Thats either a Ferrari F430 spyder or a Ferrari F430 scuderia 16M
 
Yes, my bad, is not in GT SPort (apologies, mods).
Someone just told me in private that the 430 is to Ferrari what the Boxster is to Porsche. Is it a poor man's Ferrari?
The predecessor is a Ferrari F355 and Ferrari 360 Modena and the successor is a Ferrari 458 Italia and Ferrari 488. No, it's not a poor man's Ferrari.
 
Ferrari California is considered poor-man's Ferrari.
 
Soft spot triggered it seems. It does relate to topic, as the OP asked about it 2 posts above mine.

If I'd tell you I can afford two, how many interwebz points would i get?
 
Ferrari California is considered poor-man's Ferrari.
Interesting, costs double than an F430

I've been always amazed by how easy is for many people to identify cars just from small details.

Now... this one is going to be harder, but is definitely in GT Sport :D
IMG_20181204_155349683.jpg
 
I'd propose increasing the difficulty up a few levels lol
What car is this?
upload_2018-12-5_8-29-46.png
 
That's definitely harder than the E-Type :D

edited: is in the game, right?
Sorry I should have mentioned that.
It's not in the game, but the same manufacturer is.
 
Here you go, a lot more clues visible on this one:
upload_2018-12-7_13-8-14.png
 
Someone just told me in private that the 430 is to Ferrari what the Boxster is to Porsche. Is it a poor man's Ferrari?

The Ferrari F430 was in competition with the 997 generation of the Porsche 911.
 
Can you tell what car (which is included in GT Sport) is this?
is not in GT SPort
I'd propose increasing the difficulty up a few levels lol
What car is this?
It's not in the game
Can someone tell me what the point of this "guess the GT Sport car" thread is, when half of the cars posted so far are not GT Sport cars?

We've got plenty of guess the car threads in the Cars in General forum. Feel free to resurrect one of those.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back