Car upgrade question

• Thread starter select20
  • 4 comments
United States
SC
select_21@yahoo.com
Infantry11b4
So I just got this game last night, having fun with it for what it is. I tried a few different cars in the series i'm racing in and when I bought the cars to use, it automatically upgrade the cars to the class I was in. Is there a way to disable this? I'd rather upgrade them myself instead of the way the game does it.

Go to the buy car section in the menus, buying a car from the dealer it will ask you if you want it stock or homologated. It will still give you the homologation parts regardless of whether you install them though.

Go to the buy car section in the menus, buying a car from the dealer it will ask you if you want it stock or homologated. It will still give you the homologation parts regardless of whether you install them though.

Ok cool, i must've missed that. I bought a 'C' car I wanted to upgrade for 'B' and when it went in, all the parts were already on it. OK, I'll check on what you said next time.

You do not need to tell it stock, it will buy the parts no matter what, only difference is if it installs them or not. You can remove parts and replace with others if you like no matter which way the car was built but you must keep within the division restrictions to race in the cars division.

You can always hit the double-square button in upgrades and reset to stock.
Free parts are free.

Back