Carbon and White X2010's, Ford GT Test Car, Nomad Diablo available for trade today

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 14 comments
  • 835 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
I have several cars available for trade. What I'm looking for:

98 R390 GT1 Race Car
Any X2010 colors other than the S.Vettel, Carbon, White, and Orange.

I don't care about miles or mods. Everything I trade is one to one. Slots will be assigned on a first-to-post basis. I have 38 successful trades here and you can search my username to verify.

Vehicles I have available:

Slot 5:
Carbon X2010 (716.8 miles)
White X2010 (341.4 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (0 miles)
66 Shelby Cobra 427 Silver w/black stripes (0 miles)
02 Saleen S7 (7605 miles)
00 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT1 (4685.6 miles)

Slot 5:1/15 Open
 
Do you want matte paints? I have matte black, matte light green, and matte light gray. You want them?
 
Not interested in paints.
 
Anything in my garage interest you? I'm interested in your carbon X2010.
 
my pink for your white x2010
 
Lambo Miura for the X2010?
 
I got the R390 GT1 Race car, i'll trade it for the White X2010. Looking to trade soon though, within the next 30 mins or so.
 
Anything in my garage for the white X2010?

Garage link in sig
 
Anything in my garage for the white X2010?

Garage link in sig

You can actually trade the Gamestop Camry? Is it eligible for the NASCAR races in A-spec and B-spec?
 
I can offer chrome citroen GT concept for the white one and Peugot 908 HDi FAP- Total Team '10 for the yellow one
 
I can offer chrome citroen GT concept for the white one and Peugot 908 HDi FAP- Total Team '10 for the yellow one

I have the concept and not interested in the 908. Only looking for the cars posted above.
 
You can actually trade the Gamestop Camry? Is it eligible for the NASCAR races in A-spec and B-spec?

no you cant trade it. Thats just my entire garage
 
Back