carbon hood @ corvette C6

  • Thread starter Thread starter TryingToDrift
  • 8 comments
  • 1,241 views
Messages
44
Messages
SEASON100
I bought a Corvette C6 and I love the hood (that piece of glass in the middle where you can see the engine), but I am considering to buy a carbon hood.

Now my question is: Can you still have that piece of glass when you buy a carbon one?đź’ˇ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Try it out and see.
If you don't like it, put the stock hood back on.

Personally I'd NEVER use a carbon hood unless it's the painted carbon hood.
 
Try it out and see.
If you don't like it, put the stock hood back on.

Personally I'd NEVER use a carbon hood unless it's the painted carbon hood.

Can I put the old one back on? :confused:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you buy both of the hoods, you can use the one that looks better, but I'm pretty sure, the window in the middle will remain on both
 
Yes, the window on the hood will remain with both CF hoods. I have a fully modded ZR1 im looking at this very moment, though the hood window will be gone if you do the RM upgrade.
 
CF hood in GT5 are basicly only a stock hood wraped un CF vinyl and hood latches.
Wonder why we cant have that on "standards" thou
 
it's called a ZR1 :) and yes you can still see the glas:tup:
 
The CF hood looks great on a light colored auto, such as yellow or white....a black CF hood and black rims look really cool.....
 
Back