Carbon X1, F10, FGT,S.Vettel X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter swiftwilly
  • 40 comments
  • 2,423 views
I have a White FGT with Blue accents. Would you be willing to trade for a Carbon X1?
 
i'll give you any super GT car in exchange for the f10
 
Interseted in the red X1 trade is for an F2007?
 
Thanks for the Carbon. It's beautiful... :)
 
I got a DARK RED F2007, a white with purple stripes FGT looking for your RED X1..available now.
 
i'll give you any super GT car in exchange for the f10

sure. pm sent.

now accepting RALLY cars and LEXUS GT cars for carbon X1's or anything on my list.
 
Would you trade a Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 for a Carbon X1?
 
Last edited:
Would you trade a Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 for a Carbon X1?

PM'ed.

that + any other lexus JGTC car and its yours.

Would you like lambo nomad?

I have that pending trade for a lambo nomad. Any other cars? C9? I am open to offers, doesn't have to be expensive.
 
Trade completed, quick and easy with no hassle, Carbon X1 looks sweet!
 
Back