Carbon x1, r8 lms tps 09, or 11 mil Cr.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtn23
  • 17 comments
  • 789 views
Messages
492
Messages
GREENTELLATUBBY
Right now I have available for immediate trade:

X2010 Carbon
X2010 S. Vettel
ZR1 C6 RM (purple w/ white rims, fully tuned)
XANAVI NISMO Z
R8 LMS Team Playstaion '09
CLK Touring Car
Formula Gran Turismo (yellow)
Sauber C9
Speed 8 Race Car

ANNNNNND:

I will buy any car in the New Car Dealership, with exception to the 12.5 mil f1, and the colored x1's, tune it to whatever spec you request, and send it with any parts you want. I will send with all 9 tires, 3 turbos if you want, I can chrome the car or color shift it, or send the paint seperate. Max budget is 11 million Cr.

Looking mainly for this:

Colored X1's
XJR-9

^ those get priority

Zonda LM Race Car
RUF BTR
Rare LMP's

Considering all reasonable offers, but I will not send you a car for only paint.

Please check my thread in my sig to see which cars my main account has so that you don't offer duplicates of what I have, thank you :)

Looking to trade tonight, within 2 hours
 
I'll trade my GT40 '69 or MK IV for your Audi R8 team playstation
 
I'll trade my GT40 '69 or MK IV for your Audi R8 team playstation

Nice to see you didn't follow my instruction in the O.P. lol. I have both of those cars on my main account. Anything else? :D
 
youre very welcome :) but right now I the only other thing I'd trade would be a 2J
 
Haha ok. Lemme know if you come across something else to trade. I'd be glad to help you get the r8 since you appear to be quite after it. I just cant bring myself to do it for a 2nd bday race car. Good luck :)
 
Welll I got a few lm cars like the Jag '88 and the Judd GV5 but I don't know
 
I have the RUF BTR, I want the FGT. Post back on here if you are interested
 
Wait you dont have the Jaguar XJR '88! do you want to trade for that?
 
Wait you dont have the Jaguar XJR '88! do you want to trade for that?

Haha yes I do! I've been after that car forever. It's even on my most wanted list on the original post. Add greentellatubby and dtn23. Send the Jag to green and I'll send the r8 from dtn23. Good stuff 👍
 
Wait which team playstation is it? is it like the one that looks like LM cars or the regular R8 spyder?
EDIT: Hey I'm sorry but I wanted to ORECA is that fine with you?
 
ill give a good car for that r8 how about a r10 or puegoet race car 787b miura or p4 ferrari
 
Alright guys tonight's trade got moved to tomorrow so I'm still open for tonight. Keep the offers flowing please :)
 
I have an X1 in Red Bull colors that I'm looking to trade for a Carbon X1.
 
I have a bright red/orange FGT for trade
And I just got scammed 2 days in a row trying to get an X1, so I need some good luck
 
My pink X1 for your FGT yellow?
 
Back