Carbon X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 6 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
1,970
Messages
MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR
Make me an offer. I might accept drift cars,
 
Hi, ask me any car and i m gonna buy it if i d' ont have it.

Thanks it advanced!
 
Let me have a think about it. My Wife is watching a movie atm so she wont be finished for 1.5 hours. I can trade then.
If you still want it ill have a look for a car. I might want a fully worked Schimminwagon
 
I Have a RX7 D1GP Falken BP car for the X1
 
Maclaren F1 '94
AEM S2000
Imprezza Rally car 03
Imprezza rally car prototype 01
Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Falken GTR Race car
Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Lancer evo VI Rally car 99
Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85
Lancia Stratos 73
DMC Delorian
Amuse carbon R R34 04
Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03
Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977

You want any of these for it??
 
I can buy you anything up to a million (1,000,000) cr
for a trade tonight
NOW
 
Last edited:
The deal is done guys.
 
Back