MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Jan 30, 2011 #1 Make me an offer. I might accept drift cars,
F Frakefraine Messages 4 Messages Frakefraine Jan 30, 2011 #2 Hi, ask me any car and i m gonna buy it if i d' ont have it. Thanks it advanced!
MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Jan 30, 2011 #3 Let me have a think about it. My Wife is watching a movie atm so she wont be finished for 1.5 hours. I can trade then. If you still want it ill have a look for a car. I might want a fully worked Schimminwagon
Let me have a think about it. My Wife is watching a movie atm so she wont be finished for 1.5 hours. I can trade then. If you still want it ill have a look for a car. I might want a fully worked Schimminwagon
TheFlyingKiwi Messages 461 Messages fhe_crazy_man Jan 30, 2011 #4 I Have a RX7 D1GP Falken BP car for the X1
T Taddpole Messages 341 Messages Provided at trade Jan 30, 2011 #5 Maclaren F1 '94 AEM S2000 Imprezza Rally car 03 Imprezza rally car prototype 01 Lancer evolution superrally car 03 Falken GTR Race car Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93 Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85 Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car Lancer evo VI Rally car 99 Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85 Lancia Stratos 73 DMC Delorian Amuse carbon R R34 04 Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03 Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977 You want any of these for it??
Maclaren F1 '94 AEM S2000 Imprezza Rally car 03 Imprezza rally car prototype 01 Lancer evolution superrally car 03 Falken GTR Race car Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93 Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85 Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car Lancer evo VI Rally car 99 Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85 Lancia Stratos 73 DMC Delorian Amuse carbon R R34 04 Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03 Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977 You want any of these for it??
Machate-man Messages 2,191 San Francisco, Messages machate-man Messages dowby Jan 30, 2011 #6 I can buy you anything up to a million (1,000,000) cr for a trade tonight NOW Last edited: Jan 30, 2011