Carbon X2010 Prototype for trade..make offers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven1015x3
  • 16 comments
  • 738 views
Messages
68
Messages
steven1015x3
I have Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype (Carbon) for trade... make any offers..

i also have:
Mazda 787B
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Ferrari 599 '06
Ferrari 512BB '76
Ferrari SP1 '08
Ferrari California '08
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42

make offers!
 
Last edited:
escudo or taurus SHO or supra rz or MAXed out Mclaren F1
 
I will trade you a Honda Today and/or a Fiat 500 for it.
 
A set of comfort hard tyres?
 
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race
Car '89

Or a ruf yellow bird.

Or IS 200 race car
 
I can trade your X2010 with my Ferrari P4 Race Car '67 - 0 km, OR my Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 - 0 km.

I got many others...just tell me what car you need...
 
I can trade your X2010 with my Ferrari P4 Race Car '67 - 0 km, OR my Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 - 0 km.

I got many others...just tell me what car you need...

what else do u have ?
 
what about a jaguar XJ13 with 0 miles?
 
i already have it...sorry! anything else?
 
hum, don't think so, i only have XJ13, P Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06, amuse carbon and an AC car '67 for trade.
 
I have a GT One but can't trade until Monday.
 
Prius g
Ferrari 512BB
Zonda C12 (or c13 cant remember)

For the redbull X1
 
How about the Bently speed 8 for your x1
 
Back