Carbon X2010 SOLD

Messages
152
Messages
Message Me
I can not send the X1 until late tonight due to the 24 hour rule.

This will be the Second carbon X1 I've traded.

I will ONLY trade the carbon X2010 for the 2J.


Who ever sends me the 2J first will get the carbon X1 (once the game allows me to send it.)

P.S. some chrome paint chips would be nice also. :)
 
Last edited:
I can send the 2J this evening at 7:00 est.

Deal?

Can also throw in chrome as well.
 
Done Deal.

I will try to constantly send the X1 carbon to you until the game lifts the 24 hour hold on me.

I will send a FR to you after I get back from dinner.
 
<---
PSN is listed right there. :)

I look forward to the transaction. :)
 
as you seem to have the 2J deal all done (I do have one myself) is there anyhting else you would like?
 
Back