Sweenz1516 Messages 35 Messages DRIVERECKLESS Dec 25, 2010 #1 I will trade my Ferrari P4 and Chapperal 2JD for a carbon X1
J jimbogl (Banned) Messages 479 Messages Manbearpigsx Dec 25, 2010 #2 lol both those cars can be obtained in 30 mins of birthday glitching, good luck getting your x1 =]
Sweenz1516 Messages 35 Messages DRIVERECKLESS Dec 25, 2010 #3 jimbogl lol both those cars can be obtained in 30 mins of birthday glitching, good luck getting your x1 =][/QUOTE I don't know how to "birthday glitch". Well I will just get to lvl 30 and beat it then. Click to expand...
jimbogl lol both those cars can be obtained in 30 mins of birthday glitching, good luck getting your x1 =][/QUOTE I don't know how to "birthday glitch". Well I will just get to lvl 30 and beat it then. Click to expand...
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 25, 2010 #4 Sweenz1516 jimbogl lol both those cars can be obtained in 30 mins of birthday glitching, good luck getting your x1 =][/QUOTE I don't know how to "birthday glitch". Well I will just get to lvl 30 and beat it then. Click to expand... Wheel or controller? Click to expand...
Sweenz1516 jimbogl lol both those cars can be obtained in 30 mins of birthday glitching, good luck getting your x1 =][/QUOTE I don't know how to "birthday glitch". Well I will just get to lvl 30 and beat it then. Click to expand... Wheel or controller? Click to expand...